Data Protection Statement
Thank you for visiting our website. We are pleased about your interest in our company. Please feel free to use the online da Vinci offer, we will take care to protect your personal dates. To make you feel safe on our website, we like to inform you about the data protection regulations in our house:
- Ascertainment and evaluation of individual-related dates
- Through our website we do not collect any individual-related dates (name, address, etc.) Those dates will only be recorded if you hand them in because you have an inquiry or want to place an order. In theses cases the information is treated as strictly confidential and will only be used to answer your demand.
- Collecting not-individual-related dates (Cookies)
- Links to other websites
- Please note that we cannot guarantee for other providers whose websites you may find through links on our website.
- Google Analytics
To refuse the use of Google Analytics click on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set on the computer, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website:
Disable Google Analytics
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/privacyoverview.html. Please note that on this website, the “gat._anonymizeIp();” is added to the Google Analytics code to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
- For further questions about the evaluation of your personal dates, suggestions or any information, please feel free to contact us through our site "Questions".